Friday 15 October 2010

Night is Day The Movie officially becomes a movie

The 70 minute mark!

Night is Day - The Movie has officially become a feature. In order to be classed a film, the feature must be 70 minutes or longer.

And a week ago we hit that mark with the first cut of the film, and a screencap of the scene that made it, is above. No spoilers of course. Please note that this scene is ungraded with no widescreen bars etc etc, it's just for a bit of fun.

I'm now fast approaching the 100 minutes mark too, as I head into the final section of the movie. I've got to move house in 4 days, so that will hold up getting the first cut finished, but as I won't have internet for a week, I've got plenty of time to get the first cut finished and onto a DVD to send to my producers for feedback.

All going well we'll be able to take the movie on a tour next Summer for fans, sci-fi and superhero fans and movie goers to see the movie before we take it to distributors. 

Wish us luck!

Also, be sure to see the latest Night is Day Confidential at http://www.vimeo.com/15136619

Enjoy!


No comments: