Monday 13 December 2010

Silly Wee Films Updates

My official site - http://www.sillyweefilms.co.uk - was moved to a new server a couple of weeks ago, and since then I've been unable to edit the site properly and there are a lot of code problems...

SO I'm having the site re-designed - it'll celebrate 4 years of Silly Wee Films.

As part of this I'd like to produce some 3-5 minute short films in 2011 - as well as releasing my debut feature film "Night is Day"...

So if you want to write a short film, direct, work on camera, be a runner, production assistant, costume person, makeup artist, actor, editor, grader, colourist, boom operator, sound designer, composer, get in touch with your CV and samples - we'd like to give everybody a chance to make an affordable short film that can be shot in a day.

Email contact@sillyweefilms.com and we'll be in touch in the New Year.

Thank you.

No comments: