Thursday 13 June 2013

Time for a new showreel then...


SHOWREEL 2013


Since Summer 2012 I've been lucky enough to be involved in a few projects, I've been fortunate enough to be able to write them and bring together an exceptional cast and crew to work with.

We kicked off with a pilot for our proposed supernatural TV series, Bloodline, which was co-written with Scott Forrest and produced by Claire Mcguire. We're currently pitching it so fingers crossed. Since then I've worked on the 48 hour film project, made a supernatural rom-com, One Year Later, with the intention of submitting it to festivals. Following on from that I wrote and directed a horror short film for Shortcuts to Hell, where you had 6 hours to shoot a 3 minute short film with only 6 cast, 6 crew and 6 lines of dialogue and finally we shot a Virgin Media Short called The Interrogation, which will be online soon.

I've managed to get on the BBC Production Talent Pool, so I am going to use every opportunity, work my ass off and try to progress with my dream of being a writer/producer and running my own show!